PACT maintains business relationships with a number of national and international educational institutions, consulting firms and development partners for successful development projects.
Our clients, business associates and sample of recent projects include:
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- The World Bank (WB).
- World Food Program (WFP).
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- UN High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR).
- UN Women.
- International Organization for Migration (IOM).
- Japan Agency for International Development (JICA).
- British Council.
- Central Bank of Sudan.
- Microfinance Institutions.
- Sudan Peace Development Project (SPDP).
- State Governments.
- International NGOs, and others.
- National Universities, Research & Strategic Planning Centers, Sudan.
- AFC Consultants International, Germany.
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany.
- BOTHO Limited, Nairobi, Kenya and UAE.
- Craft Silicon, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Geneva Global, USA.
- Partners in Development Services (PDS), Sudan.
- Koei Research & Consulting Inc., Tokyo, Japan.
- Foundation for Advanced Studies on International Development (FASID), Tokyo, Japan.
Sample of recent projects
- Third-Party Monitoring (TPM) of WFP Activities in 13 Sudan States.
- Final Assessment of the Sustainable Livelihoods for Displaced and Vulnerable Communities – SLDPII Project in Kassala State, Eastern Sudan, sponsored by the World Bank.
- Mid-Term Assessment of the Integrated Nutrition & Food Security Intervention (Stunting Project) in Eastern Sudan, sponsored by WFP.
- Assessment of Student Learning in 9 Camps and their Host Community in Eastern Sudan, sponsored by UNHCR.
- Peace & Conflict Management Committees (PCMC) Capacity Building Training and Youth Civic Education and Engagement (Sudan Peace Development Project – SPDP, sponsored by the World Bank.