Macroeconomic & Social Studies
PACT provides high-quality macroeconomic and social studies, analysis and insights to private sector institutions, governments, non-governmental organizations and multi-lateral and bi-lateral agencies to develop and implement innovative and workable solutions to complex problems and varied contexts. Our services include:
- Sector interventions in sustainable development;
- Macro-economic analysis, economic growth and investment policies;
- Policy assessment, advisory and advocacy;
- Urban and regional planning and infrastructure development;
- Participatory research, field surveys and data analysis & interpretation.