PACT’s key skills and expertise include:
- Proven know-how and impeccable record in project development, implementation, management, and evaluation.
- Comprehensive understanding of development policies, strategies, and programs.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in training and capacity building in various topics.
- Highly developed managerial and administrative capabilities.
- Extensive experience in working with the national government, local communities, the private sector, and civil society.
- Wide-ranging experience in working with international agencies, including the United Nations Agencies, the World Bank Group, Bilateral donor agencies, and intergovernmental and non-government organizations.
- Profound knowledge of the operational culture and ability to interact and communicate effectively with people of differing cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Established expertise in financial technology and partnerships with national and global fintechs.
- Expertise and extensive experience in financial inclusion.