PACT’s customized consulting services span the areas of Project & Business Development and Implementation, Assessment and Evaluation, Poverty Reduction, Financial Technology Consulting, Capacity Building and Mentoring, Macroeconomic & Social Studies, Good Governance as well as Peace Building and Conflict Resolution
Our services include:
- Sector interventions in sustainable development;
- Macro-economic analysis, economic growth and investment policies;
- Policy assessment, advisory and advocacy;
- Urban and regional planning and infrastructure development;
- Participatory research, field surveys and data analysis & interpretation.
We are committed to offering services that are carefully crafted to meet specific needs, delivered in a timely manner and within an agreed budget. Our consulting focus and core competencies lie in the areas of: